Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

One of mine...the newer one ( it's not a fox )...but my neighbor keeps eye candy in his yard.

20200329_175640.jpg
Is your 19 an Ecoboost? It looks like the pony on the back but hard to tell...I really want an Ecoboost as a "commuter" Mustang. :) Also, I've never owned a turbocharged car before so I'm intrigued by that new experience as well.

Here's how my Fox is sitting currently...impatiently waiting for me to get a battery charger and get the charging issues diagnosed.

IMG-7964.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Is your 19 an Ecoboost? It looks like the pony on the back but hard to tell...I really want an Ecoboost as a "commuter" Mustang. :) Also, I've never owned a turbocharged car before so I'm intrigued by that new experience as well.

Here's how my Fox is sitting currently...impatiently waiting for me to get a battery charger and get the charging issues diagnosed.

IMG-7964.jpg

Yes, it's ecoboost. I've got 30k on it now and love every bit of it. I bought a civic and use that mostly for commuting. The 10r80 automatic is fun...and I walked a stick PP GT to 80mph...that's good enough for me.

Yes, it's ecoboost. I've got 30k on it now and love every bit of it. I bought a civic and use that mostly for commuting. The 10r80 automatic is fun...and I walked a stick PP GT to 80mph...that's good enough for me.
Wow...have you done any mods to the Ecoboost?

I've been keeping an eye on the 2015-2016 base models hoping prices will continue to drop (and stay reasonably low when things return to normal)...but if my wife sees me even considering buying a third Mustang before I finish all the stuff I have planned for the Fox Body, she'll kill me, lol.

Wow...have you done any mods to the Ecoboost?

I've been keeping an eye on the 2015-2016 base models hoping prices will continue to drop (and stay reasonably low when things return to normal)...but if my wife sees me even considering buying a third Mustang before I finish all the stuff I have planned for the Fox Body, she'll kill me, lol.

I have an Injen CAI, cat back exhaust from SOLO Performance, and Turbonetics BOV. I don't have a tune either. The 0- 60 times between the v8 and ecoboost are really close. I think I had him because of the 10 speed and sport mode. He had a stick and he lost traction in 2nd. He launched kinda soft in first and I edged a nose on him. He shifted to second and I gained more putting him at my door. Looked up at about 70mph and he was coming up off my quarter panel. By 80mph he was at my mirror and would have gained and went past me....but the light ahead was red. Lol.

I'm not saying my car is faster than a GT. It would have killed me higher up. He just didnt have enough room to recover...but he was gaining.

I'm over 40 and rarely go above 80 on any given day. I've had my car up to 100 and it pulls all the way...but less of a pull after about 85. How often do I ever get enough road to go that fast anyways. It's too much traffic in northern VA. Before this lock down it would take 2hr to go 35 miles. Smh

Reactions: 1 user
Holy S..it it does a little of everything is right. That car is shiny thats the way I love it. I would have a stack of speeding tickets . Fox dream , Inever felt anything close to that much power. Wheels up !!!

Holy S..it it does a little of everything is right. That car is shiny thats the way I love it. I would have a stack of speeding tickets . Fox dream , Inever felt anything close to that much power. Wheels up !!!
That was back when it still had a 5 speed , pulling 2nd in that pic .

It has a FB aod with a trans brake and overdrive . Still a full street car .