Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

62EE4B7E-5109-4D56-8D50-4076CF306907.jpeg

After the some really low points, and then a miraculous redemption, the car was overdue to be driven. Just me, phone off, radio off, blasting through the gears on the backroads of southern Ohio. I haven’t been that happy to drive it in a very long time. Thank you to all the members of this website who tolerated my crisis with this car. I already said elsewhere that’s it’s foolish to love an inanimate object that can be taken from you. Damn it though...
I love this car.
I read this at Ron’s funeral and it was ringing through my head the whole drive...

Tis a Fearful Thing
By Judah Halevi

‘Tis a fearful thing
to love what death can touch.
A fearful thing
to love, to hope, to dream, to be –
to be,
And oh, to lose.
A thing for fools, this,
And a holy thing,
a holy thing to love.
For your life has lived in me,
your laugh once lifted me,
your word was gift to me.
To remember this brings painful joy.
Tis a human thing, love,
a holy thing, to love
what death has touched.

Reactions: 4 users
Finally got the lifter replacement done and a very quick mini detail job on the engine finished. Took it out for a drive and thankfully didn't have to walk home. :D
20200920_161417.jpg

20200920_162845.jpg
20200920_164517.jpg
20200914_142540.jpg

Engine pic added by request! Didn't take one after that stage...lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
62EE4B7E-5109-4D56-8D50-4076CF306907.jpeg

After the some really low points, and then a miraculous redemption, the car was overdue to be driven. Just me, phone off, radio off, blasting through the gears on the backroads of southern Ohio. I haven’t been that happy to drive it in a very long time. Thank you to all the members of this website who tolerated my crisis with this car. I already said elsewhere that’s it’s foolish to love an inanimate object that can be taken from you. Damn it though...
I love this car.
I read this at Ron’s funeral and it was ringing through my head the whole drive...

Tis a Fearful Thing
By Judah Halevi

‘Tis a fearful thing
to love what death can touch.
A fearful thing
to love, to hope, to dream, to be –
to be,
And oh, to lose.
A thing for fools, this,
And a holy thing,
a holy thing to love.
For your life has lived in me,
your laugh once lifted me,
your word was gift to me.
To remember this brings painful joy.
Tis a human thing, love,
a holy thing, to love
what death has touched.
Your tailpipes are spaced perfectly. Something very important to make the notch's lines just right.

Reactions: 1 user