Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Jersey Joe. Glad to hear you got through a bout with COVID. How bad was it? You in the hospital long. Assuming you are not vaccinated. Only reason I’m asking all these questions is I’m right around your age, and in good shape and health, I think, and also am not vaccinated. Neither my wife or myself are. Definitely scared, especially with the new variant they are talking about, but more scared of getting something injected into me that is not fully trialed and tested long term.

I know this is off the original topic, and I hope I don’t get too much s**t for it, but I had to ask. Btw, beautiful car.
Don't fool around brother...This is getting bad, and you could die a horrible death. GET VACCINATED. I was talking to a woman who's husband got it and she never seen him again. IT'S FREE

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
K9 maybe based on the pic of that beautiful Shepherd on your profile tag.
Check out a bunch of @ThinBlue502 posts! He’s got a beautiful car, and recently had a real “feel good” story to tell about it!
My brother in law was k9 as well, so I’ve had a lot of exposure to it...... so maybe I’m partial here...... but I’m pretty sure Thinblue is someone I’d like to have a beer...... or 6 with!! Cheers!

Reactions: 2 users
Check out a bunch of @ThinBlue502 posts! He’s got a beautiful car, and recently had a real “feel good” story to tell about it!
My brother in law was k9 as well, so I’ve had a lot of exposure to it...... so maybe I’m partial here...... but I’m pretty sure Thinblue is someone I’d like to have a beer...... or 6 with!! Cheers!
Thanks bro. I appreciate the kind words. I feel like I de-railed this thread, so let me try and set things back on course.

21BA6159-4840-45C9-9093-AD38E84DB483.jpeg

• Winner
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 9 users
Hey Jersey Joe. Glad to hear you got through a bout with COVID. How bad was it? You in the hospital long. Assuming you are not vaccinated. Only reason I’m asking all these questions is I’m right around your age, and in good shape and health, I think, and also am not vaccinated. Neither my wife or myself are. Definitely scared, especially with the new variant they are talking about, but more scared of getting something injected into me that is not fully trialed and tested long term.

I know this is off the original topic, and I hope I don’t get too much s**t for it, but I had to ask. Btw, beautiful car.
I consider myself a healthy person but it got me really sick, I can only describe the feeling as the worst hangover you've ever had,, I got pneumonia and was treated in the hospital for 6 days. I lost 25lbs and ended up on oxygen for two days,, when they put the oxygen on is when I really regretted not getting the vaccine, those were the scariest times.still don't taste, smell or feel to the touch right, it's been a couple weeks and still don't feel anywhere near 100% but a little better everyday.

Picked up some really fresh grey leather seats for $150 on CL. Another dumb kid hacking up a foxbody to make it a “racecar”. His loss, my gain. VHT Satin Black is a perfect match for the factory finish. Can’t wait to get these in the car.

E7502D52-C833-4F91-93A4-886CF26F4C72.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
HOLY CRAP those look great.. i may have to think about scoring some gray or other color leather/vinyl seats and doing the same. How does the VHT hold up? I assume you use adhesion promoter or some vinyl prep spray? no primer?
Picked up some really fresh grey leather seats for $150 on CL. Another dumb kid hacking up a foxbody to make it a “racecar”. His loss, my gain. VHT Satin Black is a perfect match for the factory finish. Can’t wait to get these in the car.

E7502D52-C833-4F91-93A4-886CF26F4C72.jpeg
HOLY CRAP those look great.. i may have to think about scoring some gray or other color leather/vinyl seats and doing the same. How does the VHT hold up? I assume you use adhesion promoter or some vinyl prep spray? no primer?