Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Screenshot_20210821-140602_Gallery.jpg

Getting ready for the latest repair.

• Sponsors (?)

8FDB9D1E-6646-4671-884C-B3FE48F81E9E.jpeg

Right now, it’s still sitting still, but I couldn’t be happier with the last months progress.
A few more Brown truck deliveries and I’ll be out raising hell...... hopefully!

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 4 users
Gotta say, loving that black belt stripe. Great call.
Thanks!
That’s still the electrical tape, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be ordering the stripe kit from LMR pretty soon. The more I look at it, the more I like it. And I think it will only look better, once I get the black wheels.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Talk to us about the running horse projection on the pavement!
My sister has a ‘15, and the running horse light is one of my favorite things about that car!
On a Fox...... even cooler!
they are simply cheap lights i bought off Amazon. you drill a hole in the bottom of the door about an inch away from the edge, I connected the positive and negative to the wiring on the pin that activates the interior lights when you open and close the door. They include the small holesaw bit in the package. Thought it looks pretty cool at night
1631717182557.png

20210911_20.jpg

Hey @mikestang63 for the Scott rod panel up on the back fire wall did you trim it at all? Also did you rivet it in and did you keep the factory felt liner piece that goes there? I trimmed mine slightly and tried to tuck under the felt trim. Idk if it’s felt actually lol but I’m guessing it’s to help keep water from drippin in.

Hey @mikestang63 for the Scott rod panel up on the back fire wall did you trim it at all? Also did you rivet it in and did you keep the factory felt liner piece that goes there? I trimmed mine slightly and tried to tuck under the felt trim. Idk if it’s felt actually lol but I’m guessing it’s to help keep water from drippin in.
no trimming. tucked it under the cowl seal and it fit right it. used 3m double side tape to secure as i didnt want to cut the firewall out.

Sold my 93 on BaT last month. It now lives somewhere in Az.
Bought a GT350 to take its place

Attachments

• shelby 1.jpg
    shelby 1.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 59
  • shelby 7.jpg
    shelby 7.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 59
  • car#.jpg
    car#.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Winner