35th Anniv post your pics 99 GT " LIMITED EDITION"

I actually have multi-car (fleet coverage with them)
I have the 35th, my 2001 Cobra R clone, a 93 5.0 Triple white lx vert, a Z06,
an F150 Lightning and a Mini Cooper S limited edt. = $1920 for all full coverage at various agreed values.

I am guessing the more you have the less you drive each one, so the rates get a little better.

They also have no mileage restrictions. You just have to sign a waiver that you won't let your kids drive them, no racing, no driving them for business purposes yadi yadi.

So my rate reflects some multi car discount.
The good thing is I have $0 deductible.

Thanks for the props

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the ins info...I'll check it out.

Got mine back last week from FC Customs in Springfield, ILL.

pro1001.jpg

pro1002.jpg

pro1003.jpg

pro1004.jpg

Prochrg001.jpg

Way to many, almost 158,000. Didnt realize what i had until about 2 years ago. I about went on a rampage at a carwash because they powerwashed my decal off.

Yeah, they will come off with high pressure water. Too bad you didn't know about us sooner, most of us know the do's and don'ts of 35th ownership.

-Jason

I'm goin to get it repainted soon. They told me it wasnt their fault, which I could see if it was goin through the automated part, but it was some kid younger than me with the powerwasher, within a half foot of my hood.

heres my 35th. as of today it was 137xxx on it, bought it with 70xxx. ive owned it for 5 years now.
View attachment 284881
DSCF1080-1.jpg

MondayMeet11-3014-1.jpg

car has ran a best of 12.9 @ 106, stock weight, stock tranny, rear and long block.
i switch to stock wheels once in a while cause i think they look a little better than the fr500s.also had the sticker painted and cleared over.
car was built and tuned by hitech motorsport in elk river,mn, heres my mods

custom ground cams
mac lts,prochamber,cat-back
bbk cai, c & l tb/ plenum
steeda underdrives
focus pump and 42s for e85
fidanza 3.2 kevlar clutch
steeda tri ax shifter
4.10s
upr upper and lower control arms.
mach 1 grille delete/chin spoiler
01+ headlights
hids
h & r lowering springs
car made 301rwhp and 310rwtq.
im sure i missed a bunch of stuff but oh well.

Attachments

• MondayMeet11-3014-1.jpg
    MondayMeet11-3014-1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCF1080-1.jpg
    DSCF1080-1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 179