Power-loss Above 3500rpms, Stalling, Backfiring, No Mil

ruger281

Jul 29, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I need help here please... powerloss above 3500rpms, idles to low in drive, stalls at stop lights periodically, wandering idle at times. no check engine light (just on because of rear o2 sensors, OR-H)

tried;
cleaning MAF
cleaning IAC
replaced TPS
replaced fuel pump
replaced fuel filter
visually inspected for vacuum leak

• Sponsors (?)

how many miles on your car? I just went through hell chasing a problem similar only to find it was a misfire - changed out the coils and problem went away. my car had 72k on original coils - never threw a code for misfire

how many miles on your car? I just went through hell chasing a problem similar only to find it was a misfire - changed out the coils and problem went away. my car had 72k on original coils - never threw a code for misfire
Pull the coils and check the boots, there could be a hair crack in the rubber boot causing the spark to arc and a misfire after.

Had a strange p0352 issue in my car and all it was, was a bad boot...

i have 140k on her, just purchased it so i dont know the history....ill look into it. I used torque app tonight to monitor sensors and found out that bank 2 sensor 1 is reading waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy rich...the higher the rpm the worse it gets...what does this mean?