Power Seat Question

toyman

10 Year Member
Jul 19, 2007
Vernon BC
Will a drivers side power seat assembly be functional when plugged into the passenger side connector or is additional wiring required? The connectors appear to be the same. I am assuming that the seat mounting and floor mounting locations are are identical. Just thinking that it would be nice to have a power passenger seat.

• Sponsors (?)

It will work fine, and it will bolt in as far as i know. Where are the switches located, the front or the side? If theyre on the side, theyll be in the console when you put a drivers seat goes in there. Another problem would be the seatbelt recepticle. That will end up on the wrong side as well

It will work fine, and it will bolt in as far as i know. Where are the switches located, the front or the side? If theyre on the side, theyll be in the console when you put a drivers seat goes in there. Another problem would be the seatbelt recepticle. That will end up on the wrong side as well

I must have been having a senior's moment last night. The seat control is in the front but the seat belt guide and the lumbar switch would be on the console side. Actually, what I had in mind and I now see that it won't work was using the power control with the original passenger seat.