Price Check

DocG

5th graders > me. They're not bant
Sep 25, 2005
Cincinnati area
  • Sponsors (?)

Yep, they're pricey. I looked at the blue vert tonight.....it was in nice shape....had some mods it looked like, short shifter, intake, cat-back....not sure what else.

Seemed faster than a stock one. The salesman was kinda a jackass. Maybe I"ll check out the red one tomorrow and looking into that one on Autotrader.

I liked the sonic (it's my fav. stang color), but agree on the no vert/no auto thing... and definately get another stang, if you don't, you are going to regret it. Haha, it's kinda funny you posted this, I was just wondering today if you had found anything yet.

I keep going back on forth on the mustang/jeep thing. Part of me wants the mustang cuz its v8 powered heaven on wheels.....but part of me wants the wrangler cuz its still fun, but in a different way, and its a little more practical of a car. The Jeep I can pay off in a few years, then have a very nice and reliable winter car and 3rd car so I can buy another mustang or sports car or muscle car. If I buy a mustang now, I won't really be able to afford a 3rd car until its paid off. And I don't mind driving a mustang daily, but its not always the most practical car in the winter and may not be the type of vehicle that will last as long as a Jeep (at least not since I drive mustangs like I stole them).

Anyways, I'll figure it out sooner or later.....plus I have been thinking about buying the Jeep now then once its paid off....start building a Factory Five Cobra. That would surely satisfy my need for speed and handling.