Problems finding Stangnet!

fess40

Founding Member
Nov 17, 2001
Paris, Illinois
Can anyone out there tell me what this means?

mossession::store failed
DB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry '1-' for key 2 SQL=INSERT INTO mos_session ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest` ) VALUES ( '4bb40396de2a1f16dc784c745bf071b4','1114312629','','0','1' )

This is what I get when I try to go to the Stangnet homepage. I got here by doing a search for the error message. Yahoo gave me two stangnet hits on my search, one for the homepage and one for the forums page. The homepage link gave me a white page with this message, but the forum page link worked just fine. I haven't been able to log on for a few days from home, but it's worked fine from work. I tried the help function here, but it told me that the page could not be displayed. Using XP and explorer if it helps.

• Sponsors (?)

same thing here, i could access it at work, but not from home. i got a long message saying that lightning had struck a data line somewhere and blown everything up. this was the only site i couldnt go to thought, it was weird. but from work, it worked fine. i guess one of the servers between me at home and stangnet blew up. oh well