SOLD Procar Elite Seats - Never Used!

Status
Not open for further replies.

95CobraStang

Jan 21, 2004
Chico, CA
Bucket seats for your classic

I am selling a pair of Procar Elite seats. I never put them in my car and they are sitting safely in my storage space. They are exactly like the one pictured (black vinyl) and look excellent in the vehicle. I have the tracks for a 1967, although there are tracks available for 1965-1973.

I am listing them here and elsewhere for $500 (for the pair). Generally they will cost over $700.
procarelites.jpg

Contact me with questions or anything via this thread, StangNet message box, or email me directly at [email protected] for quickest response

I am selling this along with many other parts because unfortunately, I was unable to even begin my project (1967 Coupe – S Code). Medical issues came upL. However I have a full garage of brand new modern parts looking for the right owner! Parts such as an Autometer gauge cluster, kick panels with speaker cutouts, MSD 6AL ignition, TCP power rack & pinion steering with Flaming River adjustable steering column, blueprinted 306 beast of an engine, Kenne Bell blower, black Procar Elite Bucket seats with matching back seats, and so much more. Heck, I’d sell the rolling shell if the right offer came around (otherwise I’ll save it for a project in 10 years or so.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.