Procharger P-1sc, Or D-1sc?

I've been looking into these Superchargers. Not sure which of these two would best get what I want. I have a 2012 GT (auto). I don't believe that the Vortechs, or the Paxtons will work on an auto trans, and I don't want a top mount SC like a Whipple. I like the fact that the ProChargers are intercooled, and that you don't have to cut into the oil pan, or anything else. My car is my daily driver, so I'm leaning towards the P-1SC. However, I've heard that these units have heat sink problems due to the fact that the intercooler is actually pretty small?

Anyone have any experience with these S/C's? I'd appreciate any input, or suggestions.

Thanks! Marc

• Sponsors (?)

The thing I don't like about them is that the kits they provide are sucking air right above the driver side exhaust manifold. I'm not surprised if there's people with heat problems on this supercharger because of that. If it's a daily driver and you're not in the gas all the time I'd say go with a roots or twin screw. I know you said you didn't want a top mount, but it's easy and you'll get power.

Reactions: 1 user