Project daily driver progress thread

did your overflow tank used to be a bed pan?

It looks like a urinator, from a hospital

It came wif teh car. I think it was a port o pot.

I want to install a differnt one but not much room with teh twin fans. I may weld me up a nice stainless tube style at work,

• Sponsors (?)

I have stainless one, mouted it on the "frame" rail by the battery, it works but I drive my car 2 days a year so dont trust anything I say,

Im just happy that this is Page 2 so i dont have to load all those pix of your lube

1 1/2 cans of paint. I didnt do the clear. Just a couple coats of paint and thay had a nice shine.

No problem

Shake the cans really good and very often. Do thin coats at a time untill you get a feel for it. The metallic in the paint likes to pool.

Since this is my project thread that got derailed heres where I am at with my car.

I installed white face gauges, a gauge cage with water and oil, sfc, short throw shifter, converted to 5lug, done some cleanup on the engine bay, installed mac pro chamber,2 chamber flows dumped over axle,alum radiator,elec fans,3g conversion,optima red top,amp and sub, cd player, alarm with keyless entry.

Thats about it Ill keep updating as time goes on.
Heres some pics for the update.
View attachment 271306
View attachment 271307
View attachment 271308
View attachment 271309
View attachment 271310
View attachment 271311

I love your car man!! Simple and clean, i love the tribars. Your car is the reason we own these cars, easy to mod, and fun to work on!

off topic - i need to do a g3, or a 94-95 alternator.. difficult to hook up?

I love your car man!! Simple and clean, i love the tribars. Your car is the reason we own these cars, easy to mod, and fun to work on!

off topic - i need to do a g3, or a 94-95 alternator.. difficult to hook up?

Thankyou.

The 3g is easy. There are several tech articles that walk you through it. Im sure theres one here on SN somewhere.