Project daily driver progress thread

• Sponsors (?)

I shortened mine this week actually. You can pull the ball off and cut the antenna to the length you want and grind a taper on the end and put the ball back on.

My Buddy Lanky83 (Jonathan) gave me a set of 1 5/8" unequal shorty headers, They were painted black and the paint was all nasty so I blasted them and Today I installed them. I have about $30.00 in them with gaskets and nuts and bolts I had to buy.
Im sure with out the paint they wil eventually rust like the stockers but they look good for now.

View attachment 269208

View attachment 269209

View attachment 269210

Is that CD player the old kenwood that has a completely gloss black face when you turn it off??? I forget what they were called. I want to get one for my new project and then limo tint some plexi I have and add some digital gauges behind it so it looks completely gloss black

Is that CD player the old kenwood that has a completely gloss black face when you turn it off??? I forget what they were called. I want to get one for my new project and then limo tint some plexi I have and add some digital gauges behind it so it looks completely gloss black

No its an older sony cdxm600 Its black when off and lights up when on.

I have had it in all my mustangs. My wife bought it for me.

View attachment 269205

I figured it out, it's the old JVC El Kameleon cd player, I can't find the damn things anywhere, not even ebay or CL and the new ones cost 500 frickin dollars almost! ah well. So what's next up for the stang??