Hi all,
As I'm sure you can imagine this is the first care I give a crap about so I want to keep my stallion looking beautiful. Unfortunately my first wash was rushed and there are white spots all over the car.
Anyway I'm going to a local auto parts store tomm to look for cleaning supplies. What do you guys recommend getting in terms of cleaners, drying rags, etc etc etc.
Also do you have any tips on making your car look great?
Thanks, (Yes I know this is the ultimate NOOB question please don't kill me!
)
05BlackV6
As I'm sure you can imagine this is the first care I give a crap about so I want to keep my stallion looking beautiful. Unfortunately my first wash was rushed and there are white spots all over the car.
Anyway I'm going to a local auto parts store tomm to look for cleaning supplies. What do you guys recommend getting in terms of cleaners, drying rags, etc etc etc.
Also do you have any tips on making your car look great?
Thanks, (Yes I know this is the ultimate NOOB question please don't kill me!
)05BlackV6