pulled the vac lines off the EGR and strut tower

• Sponsors (?)

The only code of concern is 33. Purge canister control valve.
Is the purge canister hooked up?
the rest of those codes are for the missing emissions stuff, except for the 96 code is for the fuel pump circuit, is the fuel pump continually running with key on, engine not running?

The only code of concern is 33. Purge canister control valve.
Is the purge canister hooked up?
the rest of those codes are for the missing emissions stuff, except for the 96 code is for the fuel pump circuit, is the fuel pump continually running with key on, engine not running?
whats the purge canister is that in the fender and the pump runs while driving I hear it and I still can't figure out the right vacuum route

I thought I had it hooked back up right but it's blowing blue smoke but it's my led flashlight on it but my check valve was in bottom of the strut tower so I moved it up top I'm not sure where to make t to split any I have to find some in my area to help me out I'm sure I have stuff wrong I didn't pay attention when I pulled it off it's my fault thank you I'll keep trying but I do have my vapor canister I didn't take that out

ok what is this check vavle because my car doesn't have one coming from the back of the motor and I deleted the EGR for now till I can get another I'm not sure how to run lines fpr is hooked up to manifold and the other to the Evr I'm not sure what to do about the little puck thing in the fender