Put the S-trim back on..Pics-Vids

streakmatt

Dec 2, 2007
So I finally put my S-Trim back on my car. I wanted to make sure I had the fuel right before putting it back on. Only difference between the engine pics and now is that I installed Dual electric fans. Quick rundown:

9:1 306
AFR 185
Custom Cam (smog legal)
Holley Systemax
1 3/4 Hooker LT's
Tremec 26 spline 3550
Snow Meth kit
60#
SCT switch chip
Anderson power pipe

I ran the AEM wideband and AFR was perfect 11.5-11.6. I had a 2.95 pulley on the stock bottom end that went 10.68, but I put the stock 3.33 pulley back on for now. Its making about 10 psi. I have 4 different timing settings on the SCT switch chip I can use. Right now i'm using the 26 degree one. I also have a 28 degree but thats for 100 octane+Meth only. I decided to go out to the track last night just to get a few baseline runs. Car was full weight street set-up with my new 17x8-17x10 SC replicas with MT 275-40-17 DR's on the back. I only ran twice:

[email protected]... 1.87 60ft. :notnice:
[email protected]... 1.85 60ft. :notnice:

It was hard trying to get these things to decently hook with the power the car is making. I was spinning through 1st and 2nd. I didn't catch traction until 3rd. Next time I go to the track the ET Streets and skinnies will be on for sure. The car was picking up 31.5 MPH on the back half of the track. I'm thinking it will trap 131-132 if i'm able to get traction. If I can get the usual low 1.5 60 ft. when I put on the ET Streets I think it will go 10.5, maybe a few 10.4's :shrug: I will try to get new vids when I go back to the track..These Vids were done by my buddie Dustin on here( Epik)....

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0015-1.jpg

Here's the vids....

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q43/epikgt/?action=view&current=34805f57.flv

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q43/epikgt/?action=view&current=22d63fbb.flv

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q43/epikgt/?action=view&current=f5f0d263.flv

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the comments... Tonight we cruised out to a local cruise spot in MEXICO :D :D There was roll race on a closed course set up between my Fox and an '04 Cobra with ported blower plus all bolt ons and SRA swap that put down 510 rwhp. He also has a 100 shot on top of that and has ran 11.0 @130 with the set up. I'm not sure of dyno numbers with the spray. First race we went from a second gear roll and as soon as I rounded out the top of 2nd I was almost a full car ahead. 3rd gear came and another 1/2 car and 4th the same, I won by about 2 cars :nice: Fox FTMFW!. The MT DR's hooked nice in 2nd. We went at it 1 more time with identical results. I had no passenger and he had 1 guy filming.

Its about time u posted this Matt... The car is lookin & sounding sick as always. I just cant wait to see u running 10's again. I guarantee that dude with the terminator was crushed when u walked him last night!!!!

Im also amazed that there has been 235 veiws of this thread, but only 16 replys???:shrug: This is a badass stang!!!