Quarter Window Replacement

• Sponsors (?)

I think your choices are limited.

There are these, which I’ve seen in person. They aren’t as nice as NOS but I’ve convinced myself they are better than my tattered originals.

I have seen on book face some carbon fiber windows and Lexan windows. Looking back now to find more info and I’ll update. One of them looked rather OeM looking

F it…

What would it take to swap in some SVO sail panels? :)

41BE51C0-3528-40C2-9004-8A8A21636E22.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users
I had to hire a guy to go and get my windows back for me from TeamNOvision. He stiffed MANY people. I paid him almost $200 to do my windows, paid over $100 to ship to him, Paid a good guy named Josh Popper (2 years later) who drove to Kansas to get my windows back, and then paid almost another $100 to ship them back to me. They arrived in the same condition they were in when I sent them Had ZERO work done to them. My biggest issue was the guy was a liar. he would put out update videos and he named me BY NAME saying my windows were about to be shipped and were DONE. Absolute 100% lie. he probably crapped his pants when Josh showed up and got a lot of our windows back.

I'm glad you got your windows back! I did not know about Josh. I would have gladly paid him to grab mine too! I never received mine back!