question about heads

• Sponsors (?)

GT40 heads can cost some money too, I have $850-900 us in my reg. iron gt40 heads, with purchase price, new comp springs, 5angle valve job,35 shave,tank, flux, new seals and plugs. I am about to drop $300-400 to have them ported (heavy on the exh., good all around clean up on the intake along with polished c.c.). with a new total of $1,150- 1,300 in a set of friggin iron gt40 heads. Sure I could have bought a set of TFS,AFR, EDL. heads but this is what I want to do.

gt40s...

No freaking way... some one has made a true statement!! :nice: :nice:
Tell you what!! You send the GT40s to me, and I'll do that work FREE!!!! all you do is pay shipping!! Screw the 400.00 !! free!! and I'll up grade you valve job!!! Email me and we CAN make this happen!! [email protected]!! :banana: and the banana says yeah FREE also!!
Cool??

Just me..................................... :nice:

Thumper

PS just saw the valve job was done.. I'll freshen it if needed!!

Hi guys,listen thats all I have done because i don't fit into any of the choices of heads "unported track heat" which i could use to have them done if i could only get thumper fired up enough to offer to do "free"ha!ha!ANYWAYS just for the record I RESPECT all of your ever important opinions but i can say that the only sentence i have read that seemed to be able to come to end is quote"I know that this wont be the statement that has the period at the end" I know you two have very diff outlooks on things and it is probably due to you guys are from diff eras of performance and availibilities to products.No matter what facts are availible for what ever is being talked about it will still come down to who you are and what works for you.I believe it's all good no matter what the choice is and that we all have that awesome comon thread that puts us all together and thats what makes this whole thing awesome! So in my opion I BELIEVE that if someone asks that ever important ? about his car on what HEADS to use i would list whats out there and let him or her chose.If that individual asks what is better tell them info on the choices you believe in and thats it.I believe that fighting over what is better discredits your opion in a total strangers eyes in some strange way.They will make a choice from what they read from your response if sounds informative and from educated expierience then you can
put another coat of wax on your car
knowing you have taken the high road!

:nice: