question on selling a complete EFI system?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not totally sure about how much you can sell everything for. like the sensor for the Mass air but the rest of the sensor arent that much, you just need all of them to work. I seen harnesses and ECU's got for 75-125 bucks. If you have a aftermarket intake than of course you can sell it for more. I'm saying if you have some aftermarket parts with the fuel injection, maybe 600-700 but dont qoute me on this, just giving you my opinion. How much you looking to get for everything?

well its got a cold air induction,msd cap and rotor, but everthing else is stock. i dont know if i can use the same distributor or not but i would like to get about 600 out of everthing. i would like to get enough to buy my intake and carb at least. i wish stangnet had an auction hehe.

Six hundred sounds a little steep to me, but that's probably because I know at least two guys that have complete H.O.'s, throttle body to oil pan, (minus harness and ECU), for $500. Your best bet, is to put it on Ebay with a starting bid of however much you're looking to get - say $600.00, and see what happens. There's probably someone out there willing to pay that for it.

Not to burst your bubble, but if you have a a9L or a9p computer with wiring harness, you might be able to get $225.00 for it. The intake and rest of the stuff is pretty much garbage. Someone might buy the mass air because the need the stock electronics for a C&L but other than that, it's useless. Injectors sell for $10.00 a set of 19's, stock intake, $10-$25 if it's super clean. Stock throttle body, no one wants. I don't think your going to come close to $600, If you got $300 I'd be impressed.

I understand that, but that is how much the parts are for sale all over. Most people that would go through the trouble to go to efi would buy an aftermarket wire harness and performance intake anyway. I'm just telling you it really isn't worth that much, if you have a A9L or A9P computer, that is worth something, you can probably get some cash out of the harness too, but other than that, pocket change.

THE BEST PLACE TO TRY TO SELL YOUR STUFF AT IS WHERE THE FIX UP OLD HOT RODS FORD COUPES OR TRY YOUR LUCK AROUND GUYS THAT LIKE TO FOURWHEEL SOMONE MIGHT HAVE A OLD BRONCO THAT THERE TIRED OF THAT OLD CARB THAT FLOODS OUT WHEN THEY START UP A HILL THINGS LIKE THAT IS WHERE YOU WILL GET THE MOST MONEY OUT OF YOUR STUFF

thanks guys i just am kinda aggrivated right now. I just wish i had the money to go out and buy the stuff i need then try selling the stuff but i doubt that is going to happen. I guess anything is possible. if you know any one pm me and let me know though ....thanks

Wouldn't just be cheaper & easier to fix the EFI setup you have now? The $600 would almost pay for a set of Thumper heads, which would be a real performance boost over the stock heads.Not to mention, but a EFI car that has been converted to carb will not pass emissions if there is any kind of visual check, & probably won't pass the sniffer test either.

if you were closer to southern cali id be glad to take it off your hands for a few hundred... but indiana i dunno. how involved is it to switch from cfi to efi? anyone gone through with it, thanks