Question regarding C&L inlet pipe and Pro-M meter

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
I was wondering if anyone is running the C&L inlet pipe and a larger Pro-M meter? I was looking at the inlet tube as a possible replacement for the stock style ribbed piece, but wonder if it will fit correctly with my Pro-M75 bullet meter? What I mean by fitting is will the provided sleves work with the diameter of the meter, and how well does the C&L pc fit in place of the rubber inlet in general?
Thanks,
D.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure about fitment, but I have C&L inlet with about 100 miles on it if you decide you want one. I think diameter-wise you'd be okay, but you might have to splice in a small piece of 3 inch tubing using couplers to make it the right length.

I would be using the inlet with the stock air box and the ProM meter..according to the site the locations with aftermarket meters and the stock box are supposed to be very close when using the inlet they sell. Do you have the pipe and couplers? If so any pics? and if so...any idea of what you would want for such a pc?;).

DMAN302 said:
I would be using the inlet with the stock air box and the ProM meter..according to the site the locations with aftermarket meters and the stock box are supposed to be very close when using the inlet they sell. Do you have the pipe and couplers? If so any pics? and if so...any idea of what you would want for such a pc?;).

I do still have the couplers. No pics at the moment, but I can get them. I'll try and post them tonight or tomorrow. Hey that reminds me, how do you post big pics inside your post without thumbnailing them or using photo bucket?

I snapped some pics. Here's the link. It has one good scratch on it that I didn't notice when removing it, but when installed it's in a spot nobody would see. If you were at the front of the car facing the engine, the scratch is on the left toward the bottom side right where it would hook up to the MAF. Couldn't find all the clamps at the moment, but I have them. I'll PM you a price and you can let me know if you are interested.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r133/fastfox86/Inlet%20Pipe/