Question regarding serp belt size.

• Sponsors (?)

your best bet is to use a piece of string and route it the way the belt will go and then measure the total length and get a couple belts around that size and use the one that fits and bring the other ones back that dont fit

I have that belt lying around actually. I had same setup but went a step further and went manual steering and I too need a new belt so if you wanna pay shipping I'll send it to you. Unused ofcourse. Pm me if interested

im only bypassing the smog pump because its not all there, right now the hoses are not all connected, theres hose clamps here and there and theres one hose that goes to nothing that exhaust leaks out of....this is all from the previous owner mind you. and i have a catless h pipe so it couldnt be functional anyway. I know it will throw 2 codes but those 2 codes dont effect how the car runs, correct?

Correct.....but don't you have to smog your car in New York state? Realize....smog pumps have a tendancy to cease up if left bypassed for any extended length of time, so don't bypass it unless you never plan on using it again?

Also, although the smog pump isn't pumping fresh air into any cats, it still does assist with the scavenging method. That's why the majority of the off road H-pipes sold still have provisions for the AIR tube.

For the 2-3hp you'll gain, I'm not sure it's worth it. I'd repair the unit and get it functioning again if it isn't too much trouble. Especially if you've got to ever put your stock H-pipe back on to pass your state smog test.

pre obdII cars in new york state dont get hooked to any type of smog testing yet (knock on wood). anything before 96' or over 8600lbs gvw are visual safety inspection only. ill check my h pipe because I know it does have a tube coming off of it with a sylicone hose attached to it but I thought that was for the egr..

I removed all catalitics and smog pump yrs ago and added a smoke delete pulley, Easy install. Initially before I had the delete pulley it was complicated to find a proper size belt to fit in there, In either case pulley or not it car ran fine and delete pulley looks factory. I am in Fl in so No inspection, I removed the pump, all tubes and cats cause I felt like it!