Quit smoking- so far so good

Feb. 3rd will be 2 weeks, I started on the 4 MG gum. The box says to chew 9 pieces a day but it s sooo bad Im doing 5 to 6 a day. The first 3-4 days were hard, not so much physically but mentally it was a strain.Whenever I finish a meal I used to lite up, or just being on the puter reading the paper I would smoke, hell I smoked for 30 years! I was really worried about the damage I was doing and tired of getting winded riding my bike or drumming. My wife and daughter smoke so I had to make some house rules, no smoking in the computer/game room no smoking in the car. Now I wish they wouldnt smoke at all, but on step at a time and maybe they will at least cut down :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Quitters never win :D

Ok, I guess they do in this case. That's one thing I need to do myself. Been smoking for about 14 years now, and I'm only going to be 28 in a couple of months.

Quitters never win :D

Ok, I guess they do in this case. That's one thing I need to do myself. Been smoking for about 14 years now, and I'm only going to be 28 in a couple of months.
I have a son your age who smokes and one 30 yrs old who never smoked a day in his life, go figure, However the one who doesnt smoke, plays football, ( 6'2 265) and is active in other sports while my 28 yr old doesnt have the wind to do chit :rlaugh: I guess when you get my age I just started to think of Emphysema, cancer, and someday my johnson not working right because of constricted blood vessels and such :jaw: