Radiator hold-down covers...anyone got one?

• Sponsors (?)

Mine's not black but I do have one, I really like it.

HPIM2140.jpg

That's the small one.

I used to have a large one, but changed to the smaller one. It's a much cleaner look than the large cover, IMO.

Then I added that other cover they have for the gap between the frame and bumper. Old pic but nothing recent shows these brackets:

2.jpg

That's the small one.

I used to have a large one, but changed to the smaller one. It's a much cleaner look than the large cover, IMO.

Then I added that other cover they have for the gap between the frame and bumper. Old pic but nothing recent shows these brackets:

2.jpg

Where did you get the cover for the gap between frame and bumper? I've been looking for one of those for a while. And does it come in black?

How far did the large UPR cover overhang the radiator? I'm kinda looking for one that will cover the radiator "trough" as well and maybe overhang my E-fan slightly so it covers up the mounting hardware

I've got a 3-row radiator and the large one covered it OK. Might be a tough fit to cover your fan's mounting hardware depending how thick it all adds up to be.

I got that frame-to-bumper cover from UPR. There's a seller on ebay who sells the same thing, probably a UPR dealer, and also offers it in black: link