Raising Rear

• Sponsors (?)

I used the rubber spring spacers they sell in most parts stores. They go in between the coils on the spring.....work great 5yrs no problems...no more tire rub.

Madmustanger here: for what it's worth I'm putting monroe air shocks in rear mine has no coil springs you can adjust height where you want it and not afect handling its low cost effective and if you're pulling heavy loads or packing heavy items they re great I'm looking by winter to have deep dish crome rims with normal spacing as was in the 70s so 15inx9-12in wide tires will protrude like the ones i had on my 76 comet gt boss 302 or the equivalent of todays products just have to do a little bit a time due to ss disablity income if this helps good if not at least i tryed

Delrin is a patented name of a super dense plastic. Besides making shanks and billy clubs that will not set off prison metal detectors, it is used for suspension bushings where no deflections or squeaks are wanted. It is tough stuff.

A white cutting board is usually made of much softer nylon. I would not use this for a spring spacer.