thunderbird-primer.jpg

a maserati that was in front of me
maserati.jpg

a new shelby
shelby-black.jpg

an old mach 1 near my house
mach1-blue.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

lol yeah, i have had my camera in the car for a while because i never knew when i'd go to the maaco to see the fairlane. i think i'll just keep it there ... i can get some good use out of it.

there is a bently dealership in downtown bethesda, about 3 miles from where i live ... i snap a few pics of them sometime

and there are M3s and vettes like everywhere

Man o Man , lots of cool cars in yer area! I cant wait to drive mine. Seeing those rods makes me want to drive. Mine is in the shop getting the fender intake (custom), 3.55's, strut brace, panhard bar, battle boxs, new sway bar and rear battery all put on this week. Then fat tires, tune and just drive it already!! :spot:

Its too bad i don't take my camera with me, cause there are a couple dealerships in my area with great cars, like the ferrari/masserati delearship of orlando, Blacks mustangs (high end rare stangs), rogers corvette, then another corvette dealership across the street, then theres a super car dealer (don't remember the name) thats has lambos/masseratis/bentleys. then theres the neighbor down the street with a 02 vert and old cougar, then theres the other neighbor down the street with the 2 ford GT's a gt500 a mach 1 and a falcon. :nice:

my work has 2 silver, and one black maseratis. the CEO has a ferrari superamerica. theres tons of expensive mercedes, bmws, and lexi(?). most of the sales people for the americas are in the headquarters building, so they always have have really nice cars. i would too if i got 10% commission on million dollar deals....

Feel sorry for that nice camaro being worked on at Macco...Im pretty luck to see and work on a lot of cool cars everyday. Worked on a Viper GTS,AMG S series(493hp), recently and others and see a ton of saleen mustangs running a round it seems.

Feel sorry for that nice camaro being worked on at Macco...Im pretty luck to see and work on a lot of cool cars everyday. Worked on a Viper GTS,AMG S series(493hp), recently and others and see a ton of saleen mustangs running a round it seems.
why ... because it is a maaco?

the owner and his son are good people and they are very conscientious and stand behind their work.

it is not the name of the place that matters, it is the people who are there that matter.

my fairlane is there too, and i have been very happy with their work

The other day I saw some asshat in a POS Ranger slam his brakes going through a green light because he changed his mind and decided he wanted to get into the left turn lane. The poor car behind him that had to also slam its brakes was a Maserati.:nonono:

why ... because it is a maaco?

the owner and his son are good people and they are very conscientious and stand behind their work.

it is not the name of the place that matters, it is the people who are there that matter.

my fairlane is there too, and i have been very happy with their work

All Maaco's are different. You just have to look at their work and the type of cars they're used to working on.
Obviously there are some nice classic cars in that place. The guy must know what he's doing. Not like the average econo-paint shop where every customer car is a '89 Civic with a a fartcan and Mexican flag on the rearview .

all maccos are different true but its still a chain and they follow certain rules that chain has. It is what it is...I just pray that I never have to work at a macco. Yes Ive been in to a few of them and seen the work being done. Now Ive seen some "decent" stuff come out of there. And for the money its not too bad. I guess if your not gonna pay like $10k to have your classic restored pay macco like $2k to get it half way decent looking...and Im sure that camaro looks fine because its goin like 200mph down the 1/4 mile ha