Random Part

Ghostalker

Jul 5, 2003
Danbury, CT
Does any one know either the part number, if it exists, or where i can find this part? it is the rubber lining of the Parking brake handel, as it stands now i only have half, i had never noticed it before, but the other part is ripped completely. so anyway its a small stupid part that i would feel better about if it was replaced (yeah im crazy about this kinda stuff) :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i kinda saw that one coming, but what i thought was stupid was when i was getting my clutch fixed, we needed a new flywheel, problem? ford no longer makes the flywheel for my car... maybe its because i have a 95, and its different from the 96+ ... but i thought they all had the same tranny? oh well, thats in the past... not to mention i can live without a small piece of rubbery plastic that i didnt even notice sitting in the drivers seat, until meticulously looking over the area from the passenger side (planning on getting new billet E-brake handle)

first i'd say email Tim with www.ponyperformance.com ...if he doesnt have it he can get it for you. i've never had a bad experience with him.

If he can't find it, call up the people at MPS (Mustang Parts Specialties) in Wilhmer, GA (outside of Atlanta), www.stangparts.com .....if they dont have it they can find one.

I'd give Tim my business first, but thats just me. Both places are good, reputable retailers.