Random Question(s) Thread

RaggedGT

check back later..
Mod Dude
Jul 20, 2014
Taylorsville ky
I often time have questions, usually I can find the answer by Searching Google or the forums etc. sometimes that does not work,sometimes I'm lazy and do not wanna look lol...
usually I have questions from the threads I frequent,occasionally I have questions about my cars..
And rather than start a New thread every time-or join other forums to ask questions. Thought I would try a Questions thread where I (and others if they want) can ask questions-and everybody else answer :) lol

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Question :1
image.jpeg

What caused this?
lol

Reactions: 1 user
Question :1
image.jpeg

What caused this?
lol
And to answer your first question........I guess I'll step up, because I'm not afraid of telling the truth.

It's a combination of two things.

#1 You're using a camera phone. Trying to hold the camera phone with one hand, while trying to hold the subject with the other will almost always net you a blurry, out of focus, "what the hell is that thing" pic.

But the bigger issue,...the one that nobody here wants to talk about....and as obvious as it is,...I don't think it's prudent to ignore it for the sake of your engine..... so here goes...

****Sigh......:nonono:

#2 That spark plug has a rampant Coke addiction.

Reactions: 5 users
Why must I work all day, To still drive an old beater to work? Why can't I have my life handed to me by the gubament AND drive a new car?
Why did the presidential debate seem like a SNL skit?
Why can't I win the lottery?
What do you mean a 5ounce bird can't lift a one pound coconut.... what if two were to grip the husk at the same time?

Why must I work all day, To still drive an old beater to work? Why can't I have my life handed to me by the gubament AND drive a new car?
Why did the presidential debate seem like a SNL skit?
Why can't I win the lottery?
What do you mean a 5ounce bird can't lift a one pound coconut.... what if two were to grip the husk at the same time?
Depends Steve, are the European or African?

And to answer your first question........I guess I'll step up, because I'm not afraid of telling the truth.

It's a combination of two things.

#1 You're using a camera phone. Trying to hold the camera phone with one hand, while trying to hold the subject with the other will almost always net you a blurry, out of focus, "what the hell is that thing" pic.

But the bigger issue,...the one that nobody here wants to talk about....and as obvious as it is,...I don't think it's prudent to ignore it for the sake of your engine..... so here goes...

****Sigh......:nonono:

#2 That spark plug has a rampant Coke addiction.
What can I say Mike....
Sparky likes to Party.... lol

Edit: I took a couple better pics

image.jpeg

About 6 months on these plugs lol
image.jpeg

Last edited: