Rant...... some mustang drivers......

Need to vent after this one.....

Was driving my camaro to circulate the stab-bil through the fuel system, just installed my SW Y pipe, cruising down some side streets near my house, going 25mph minding my own business when this f ukin kid flies up behind me in this 99+ GT coupe 5 speed, rides my ass revving at me, i just ignore him then he flies by me WOT on a gd side street where kids are out playing. WTF is wrong with people today, i did nothing to antagonize this either, i just kept going 25 as he was still WOT all the way down the street. Some mustang drivers i tell ya, its people like that that give us a bad name.....

end rant :)

• Sponsors (?)

that was me dawg, too bad you were too scared to race me in the subdivision, your camaro must be slow as hell!

:p nah im joking, I hate people like this.. theres no reason to act like a complete jackass especially when you jepordize peoples lives :nonono: these people need their cars taken away

Hmmm...

I'm inclined to give the other driver the benefit of the doubt. What I mean is:

You were in a comaro after all.... Although you speedo said 25 MPH and it "felt" like 25 MPH, you may have in fact been going 12 MPH and the sheer thunder of the Stang was echoing through the comaro making it "sound" like it was WOT.

I've noticed before that comaro drivers often multiply their speedos by a factor of 2. It might be something that GM put into the car at teh factory to make them seem fast. I think it might be starting to effect you too. :jester:

You done the right thing by ignoring him.
I don't believe in speeding through neighborhoods,bad things could happen if someone steps out or backs out in front of you.
I enjoy a red light run from time to time,but it has really got to be safe conditions for me & it happens maybe once or twice a year.
That is what tracks are for.

I have been known to throw the occasional rev at people around here, but it's mostly the tools in the Civics and Integras weaving "Fast and Furious" style through traffic.

I'm not one for street racing, but I like to prove how many more cylinders I have with the occasional rev :)

lol Ive realized youll find the same amount of *******s driving mustangs as any hondas or camaros, probably more. Especially foxbodies, because people think just because it has a V8 in it, they can put all these anti rice stickers all over their car. I went to one of those tristate mustang meets and thats the last mustang meet ill ever go to.

I hate a LOT of Mustang owners for these reasons... they think they own the road and will do whatever it takes to try and run you or cause problems. Most who do this have slow cars anyway, but they never seem to understand that even though you rev, doesnt mean I have to race you.

Dont worry that loser will wrap it around a tree and hopefully not injure anyone else. Then he will post about it on a message board and everyone will feel bad for him!

Probably some retarded kid, feeling his oats. The majority of time when i see other stang owners, i'll high beam them and thumbs up, never really rev... because-personally i hate that when done to me. That signifies immeidate challenge, I dont see the point in revving 3000RPM @ another stnag owner-especially foxbody. but that is just me. I would say more rice than anything.
But dont mind that asswipe, you did the right thing, Just think if you went for the bait and then Giod forbid killed soem little kid who was rirding there bike or soemthing. That wouldve been horrible...

Later Ant