Rare fox body on ebay?

Check this out:

daggerowns3zt.gif

Attachments

• daggerowns3zt.gif
    daggerowns3zt.gif
    7 KB · Views: 127
  • Sponsors (?)

Just another beater Fox that someone is trying to unload. Hopefully the guy will come to his senses and get the car into the hands of someone capable of making it nice again.

Aliate X said:
Lol that guys so full of ****. The real ones were triple white. That has grey interior.
With the one on the card being black, I think triple white is out the window. The car doesn't look too bad, but I would doubt it is worth a whole lot more than a regular Lx. But you can never tell, just saw a puke green 'cuda drop the hammer for a Mil. Weird world we live in, gas is 3 a gal and some moron drops a mil on a 'cuda that wouldn't get 12mpg if it died trying.

Umm, how about the fact that my 89 is the same thing...

A dealer slapped stickers on it and sold it for more money. There is nothing special other than the fact they only "made" a few of them and sold them to people who will buy anything!

510784_205_full.jpg

The part that kills me is that he drops the name of this dealership owner like it's supposed to make all the difference in the world. Ummm... ok. Joe Isuzu once put windshield wiper fluid in my car (true story). Does that mean that it's now custom and should go for more?

Daggar said:
The part that kills me is that he drops the name of this dealership owner like it's supposed to make all the difference in the world. Ummm... ok. Joe Isuzu once put windshield wiper fluid in my car (true story). Does that mean that it's now custom and should go for more?

Hell yes

Daggar said:
That's part of the historical signifigance. I am sure.

A. A as in just another mustang, nothign special about it.

B. B as in bucket, that car is a rust bucket.

C. C as in this is not the classifieds sections.

D. D as in Dagger owns you.