Re: my Sucks post

TurboFlush

Founding Member
Dec 8, 1999
Germany
well, someone closed it and did not even say why. :nonono: :bang:
I was just poking fun at the fact that it is being so slow.
To the one that asked the Rear Wheel Drive question. I meant no harm. so Chill you.
We all ask silly questions once in awhile.

Looks as if Stangnet now works better. :nice:

Actually it is not the noob's that clog up stangnet it is the 5.0 crowd. anyone ever tried to keep up with the posts in there!! I posted one time and the post went to the third page in about 2 hours. I knew 5.0's were good for nothin. LOL :spot:

TF

• Sponsors (?)

kiddiccarus said:
I wish that if a thread gets closed then it would have a final post explaining why it was closed to not have another thread pop up like this asking why oh why mods why close my thread and not say why!!!!

YAHHH!!!
Off with their heads, roarrrrrr.

LOL

No I am not drinking. .. . . . just at work.

stangnet is so dead. guys!!! hay guys.... Stangnet is back up and working. come backkkk!!!!
Douhh
Now time to go and post on some Sierra forums.

laterz,
TF

Red_LX said:
I closed it because I could see trouble a-brewing. I was gonna put in a final post but I thought it was obvious why I closed it :shrug:

Next time I will, I guess.

WE dont need your smart @$$ around here. ra ra ra. . .

LOL
nah, I wouldnt let it get outa hand. I thought maybe it was one of the super moderators that didnt liek me comenting about the site. LOL

I figured you might of closed it for the fact that trouble was stirring to. but it was only one rebuttle. LOL
looks as if Stangnet finally has there new server though.

time for me to go....

TF