Rear control arms

• Sponsors (?)

I have Maximum Motorsports on the rear of my 2K GT. They are great products. I have their HD RLCAs (spherical in one end/urethane in the other) and their 5500 RUCAs (rubber) with new rubber axle bushings as well. I haven't done the fronts yet, but will likely use something with urethane bushings there as well. For stock parts, check Rock Auto...they sometimes have specials that save a few bucks. Happy hunting.

If you want stock parts, just grab whatever is available at rockauto.com. Moog has stock front and rear upper control arms. The lowers are Dorman, which I'm not a fan of.

If you want to spring for a better arm for at least the rear lower position, i'd go with these. They shouldn't affect NVH that much.

If You want better than Moog upper arms, go with these. I'd also get the axle bushings, but you'll need a special tool to install those.

If you go with aftermarket arms, keep in mind most come with urethan and spherical bushings. While these can reduce movement in the arm, they tend to translate to increased NVH and ride roughness as well. That's the trade-off for stiffer suspension.

Thanks guys I will look into the options. I would have forgot about the axle bushing I am sure I can get them in even if I have to make the tools. I am fighting aftermarket gauge issues I about have them calibrated I have to go after the temp gauge one more time I HOPE...