Rear end/Tire/Suspension noise?

Hey y’all, I’ve recently bought a 2001 GT and it’s my 8th mustang and second new edge. So the issue I’m having is my rear end squeaks, it almost sounds like wet flip flops on concrete. I was able to move the tire today and limit it down to what I think is the rear end. This also comes along with a thudding with every rotation of my rear driver side tire (same place with the squeaking sound) I’m stumped on what it can be. It makes the most noise when going straight at low speeds in first and second gear. It still makes the noise at high speeds when I’m against a jersey wall on the interstate (since I can here it then lmao) My sway bar isn’t loose none of my bolts are loose. I’m at a dead end. Help?

• Sponsors (?)

With every rotation it has to be something that is spinning.

Most likely one of these three:
1) bald spot on a tire / other tire issue
2) brake caliper or brake pad contact issue
3) rear diff

After you rule out #1 and #2- probably the rear diff needs a rebuild.

Personally I took my mustang to a trusted mechanic for the rear end. They confirm the rear was the issue, while the pumpkin was open I upgraded to a Torsen rear dif, 31 spline axles, and upgraded to a steeda differential cover.

You can do it for much cheaper if you just want to get it running and you are willing to put the time in. Inspect the gears - as long as they are in good shape it is probably one of the parts that wear out. Buy one of the traction lock rebuild kits from ford or motive like this: https://www.americanmuscle.com/ford-88-traclok-basic-kit.html