Rear Seat Delete Kit

dallas2002GT

Nov 2, 2005
I'm looking for a company that makes/sales rear seat delete kits. I will be having a NX wet kit installed and I don't want to mount the 15lb bottle in my trunk. If you could please post a link.

• Sponsors (?)

you probably could still mount it under the seats if you customized the cushioning. The rear seats really probably only weigh 20lbs IF that...they really are light and not worth taking out unless you like the looks...or can't fit a NX bottle under them lol

May I ask how much the delete you are looking at will cost you? I would make you one that comes out almost flush to the rear seat trim like i have in mine. Most people just have the back panel flush with where the back seat was, but it looks better if it comes out to the edge of the trim... ill post a pic to show what im talking about. PM me if you are interested as well...

The main weight of the rear seat is not the actual part you sit on, its the metal frame on which the backpieces are attached. The pads are relatively light, about 20 lbs altogether, but the metal frame makes up the other 30 or so.

I could do this in any fabric you want, any kind of design on the back panel, (plexi glass, raised lettering, etc.) Try to ignore the giant subs and amp, notice how the delete sits flush with the trim, that is what i'm talking about. :nice:

attachment.php

I see, that kit doesnt keep the headrest piece above the seat. Personally i think in order to keep the lines of the interior, that headrest should stay in there. But it is a personal matter. Plus that seems to be a fairly inexpensive kit anyway, correct?

You could do a cutout of the N and X in plexiglass and have the N light up blue and the X light up red. Then just mount the bottle to the bottom piece. Are you wanting to do this yourself or buy one already made?

TrueCustoms said:
You could do a cutout of the N and X in plexiglass and have the N light up blue and the X light up red. Then just mount the bottle to the bottom piece. Are you wanting to do this yourself or buy one already made?

Buy one made. How would I get them to light up? Thats a great idea.