Rearend question

The girdle is nice insurance, once you have swapped in race axles and a better diff. It is more necessary on a car with an aluminum casing. Having said that, I have one on my '95 (it is the Trick Flow brace). If you plan to run DR's or slicks, you will be glad you have braced the caps on your diff! (just ask Beenstroked about that) The install is easy. Just make sure you use the right fluids and friction modifier for your respective differential.
 
loud 95 said:
The girdle is nice insurance, once you have swapped in race axles and a better diff. It is more necessary on a car with an aluminum casing. Having said that, I have one on my '95 (it is the Trick Flow brace). If you plan to run DR's or slicks, you will be glad you have braced the caps on your diff! (just ask Beenstroked about that) The install is easy. Just make sure you use the right fluids and friction modifier for your respective differential.
I have moser axles and the rearend is all new and fresh. I am running slicks also. peace



john:p
 
joekd said:
I have the TA performance one on my GT, the drain and fill holes alone make it worth the money, the girdles are just some free insurance
So how was the fit and the apperance of the product? Notice any diffrence with it verses without it when launching? peace





john:p