Red Black or Grabber Blue That is the Question?

Red Black or Grabber Blue?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Black, 100%! I guess it's settled.

Seriously, I'm having a hard time deciding, too. Race Red is too orange and the interior colors are sort of blah, everyone I know who has a black car say they would never buy another, my Chinese girlfriend says white is the color of death, and Grabber Blue is just too 'plasticy'. Silvers are a total no start. I guess it's black (which I hope I don't regret) or Kona Blue (nice, sometimes very dull, depending upon lighting).

Black looks great when it is clean but it is never clean.
There are not enough hours in the day to keep a black car shiny. I had one once, loved it but there is no way to drive black and keep it looking good.

I voted grabber blue but for me its between race red and grabber blue. I still havent decided but i think if you wish to stand out grabber blue is the color for that. Race red is really nice in the daytime but at night or in particular lighting looks orange which i dont really like. Kona blue is another color i was considering but same as black you have to keep it clean.

...Kona blue is another color i was considering but same as black you have to keep it clean.

That's an interesting comment. I assumed that Kona Blue was quite a bit easier to keep clean looking than black because KB is metallic. To anyone whose had both, a black car and Kona Blue: is KB much easier than black or pretty close to black?

Here are the 3 im trying to decide between !!

auto-show-photos.asp?imageId=96322&galleryId=155