T tekt New Member Feb 15, 2007 2 0 0 Mar 11, 2007 #1 Mar 11, 2007 #1 I have a 89 5.0, 5spd, and there is a small red light on the plastic shift boot bezel (doesn't work). What's it supposed to indicate?
I have a 89 5.0, 5spd, and there is a small red light on the plastic shift boot bezel (doesn't work). What's it supposed to indicate?
TomCat New Member Apr 19, 2005 412 0 0 Utah Mar 11, 2007 #2 Mar 11, 2007 #2 Possibly just an aftermarket alarm light. AFIK stangs never came with a little red light in the shifter bezel Pull it up and see if it's wired into something.
Possibly just an aftermarket alarm light. AFIK stangs never came with a little red light in the shifter bezel Pull it up and see if it's wired into something.
rpm182000 New Member Jan 2, 2007 49 0 0 Valdosta, Ga. Mar 11, 2007 #3 Mar 11, 2007 #3 Yea, I agree its probably for the alarm. My car has 1 also and that is what its for.