Reef Blue

• Sponsors (?)

Dead Balls Stock
IMG_2582.jpg

Sure it is.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a "fan' of the blue reef color I think it's (1) one of the best colors on the 90 thru 93's - I was / still .....sort a considering this for my project car - you rarely see them.....

I like the reef blue but theres one color (not to detract from the thread) i'd be thrilled to paint my car in. this is an sn95 in autumn orange
http://paintref.com/mustang/1997/1997_00019_01.jpg

I saw basiclly this color of car but it was a Toyota Celica when I was around 13 or 14 around town for a few years (it's gone now, I saw the guy sell it on craigslist as a show car). It was just a gorgeous, unique, glossy, but not over done color.

I feel like the reef blue and it are similar in a way. unique, rarely seen. but nice.

I'm a "fan' of the blue reef color I think it's (1) one of the best colors on the 90 thru 93's - I was / still .....sort a considering this for my project car - you rarely see them.....

The rarity of seeing them is because they were a 93 only color. lx hatches are only 1802 5.0. Ask me how i know and ill say read my sig.

I think I 'knew' that - it was available on the coupes as well in 93 ( I wonder how many?)- just saying even if you have a 92 / 91/ 90 - you could still paint it that color - but I agree rare - I also like that color on the cobras - that teal color -

Here is my reef blue 93 GT. Car was originally two tone (grey lower), but all rb now. Beautiful deep color. I know it looks like a different color blue in this pic but outside in the sun, more of the green comes out.

reef3.JPG