Reef Blue

Reef Blue 5.0

Sep 10, 2012
Orlando
Just bought my 93 reef blue 5.0 hatch 30 days ago.... joined up here to find other rb enthusiast 5Nc5Ic5F73Ec3Ne3H6c8546b6d9e94e741fc8.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Well I got lucky the guy I bought her from did alot to her and took great care of her. She already has BBK cold air intake, aluminum radiator, under drive pulleys, headers, h-pipe, flow masters, aluminum drive shaft center force clutch, 5.0 short shifter, 3:73 gears, weld drag lites, a pillar gauge pod w temp and oil press. gauges. Since I've had her I purchased a Trick flow track heat upper/lower intake, matching 75 mm throttle body, 90mm maf w calibrated for 24lbs. inject. and the 24s themselves as well. I'm purchasing Trick flow twisted wedge track heat heads, 1.7 rockers as well as a e303cam next so we can install it all at once. Caaaaaaan't wait.

You'll be putting down some decent numbers in no time! My guess is 350ish hp at the fly. how much did you pick it up for though?

Why not go with a cam built for the heads, something by trickflow though? iunno just a shot in the dark

Well the cam is mild I know but I think it will work great for the street and as far as the giggle gas goes.... you never know there might be a S Trim in her near future. My last car was a 93 hatch as well... mostly stock with an Incon twin turbo kit... boost is nice. That car made over 400hp and tq at 12 lbs boost.