Replacement Silver Fender

cdt12271

Jul 23, 2012
Alabama
I know it's probably a long shot but figured I would give it a try. My 99 GT has a small dent in the passenger side fender that just happens to be in a crease. View attachment 146363 I just went by the body shop and got an estimate on the repair. Unfortunately, this will be all out of pocket expense and I can't afford the repair.

What I was wondering is if anyone might be parting out a silver mustang or might have a silver fender fender that I could buy and bolt on. Maybe someone has some contacts and would know where I could find one?

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

I know it's probably a long shot but figured I would give it a try. My 99 GT has a small dent in the passenger side fender that just happens to be in a crease. View attachment 146328 I just went by the body shop and got an estimate on the repair. Unfortunately, this will be all out of pocket expense and I can't afford the repair.

What I was wondering is if anyone might be parting out a silver mustang or might have a silver fender fender that I could buy and bolt on. Maybe someone has some contacts and would know where I could find one?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm not sure of where you live but this guy will ship parts paid through paypal. He parts out a ton of Mustangs. I can't vouch for him but you may want to send him a message. He's from Henderson, NC.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/3136331874.html

Ebay of course is always a great place as is your local craigslist.