Replacement valve springs and retainers

hollywoodstang

May 23, 2006
Hello fellas

What is the ford racing part # for replacement valve springs and retainers?

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="custMust-Parts-row"><tr class="custMust-Parts-row"><td class="custMust-Part-cell-right" align="left" width="33%"> VALVE SPRINGS
M-6513-A50 View attachment 265971
</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>
[URL="http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=45"][/URL]VALVE SPRING RETAINERS
[URL="http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=45"]M-6514-A50
[/URL] View attachment 265972

Are these it? Or should i just get these packages from steeda?

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="465"><tbody><tr><td colspan="3" background="../images/feat_back_462.gif" height="40"><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="454"><tbody><tr><td align="left">Valve Spring & Retainer Kit - 79-95

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="465"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" background="../images/crumb_back.gif" valign="middle" width="456" height="22">
</td> <td align="center" background="../images/crumb_back.gif" valign="middle" width="9">
crumb_right_22.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr></tr> <tr> <td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="465"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="456" height="90"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="456"> <tbody><tr align="left"></tr> <tr> <td align="center" valign="middle" height="120">
valvespringkit_md.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

I went to their website and got confused on which one is the stock replacement.

I will be redoing the old stock E-7 heads.

Let me know:nice:

Thank you

• Sponsors (?)

Those are the parts you need from Ford, don't forget to get the locks too. I would also get new valve seals too, they are 30 bucks from Summit, or you can get felpros @ the parts store for $12-15. Your other options are the Trickflow and Crane kits. I just put the Crane kit on my gt40 irons, springs are beehive type and seem decent, good for up to .550 lift I believe.

Ross

What are the part# for your crane kit? does it include the valve seals too?

I want complete kit so i don't have to chase parts around.

I am on a budget on this one since it's stock

Thanks