Oil pan and K-member upgrade

hollywoodstang

May 23, 2006
Hello Stangers

I hope you all had very Merry Christmas!!!:nice:

I got couple projects i want to get done and have some questions;

I was wondering if i can use this oil pan on almost daily driver car, It is canton stock eliminator oil pan. Holds 5 quarts of oil just like the stock oil pan does. I purchase this long time ago and would like to install it along with new K-member i will be getting. So before i do something stupid again i would like to ask before i install this myself, lol :)

And i am also wonder if this k-member will be okay for the street(almost daily driver :))/strip as well, I am already running the AJE control arms with spring cups on stock k-member and would like to swap out the stock k-member with AJE k-member with spring perches for little more weight saving and better looks. since i already have AJE control arms these are the way to go right?

Let me know
Thanks
L

<table width="100%" cellpadding="6"><tbody><tr> <td valign="middle" align="left">
getimage.php?id=13-600

13-600 - 302 STOCK ELIMINATOR REAR SUMP PAN (13-600)

This rear sump stock eliminator pan is for Ford 289-302 blocks. This oil pan is designed for drag race stock eliminators, NMRA factory stock, and others requiring a stock appearing oil pan. Pan is notched for 2 bolt rear main sportsman engine blocks. This pan uses a stock pickup.

The Pan Features:
* Retains Stock Oil Pan Dimensions
& Capacity
* Crank Scraper
* Slosh Baffle
* Provision For Our Pan Mounted Dipstick
* Magnetic Drain Plug
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="right">Our Price: $216.00 </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="right"><input src="http://www.cantonracingproducts.com/PDGCommTemplates/Canton2008/images/custom/buttons/add_to_cart.gif" name="add" alt="Add To Cart" value="action" type="image"></td> </tr> <tr> <td> Recommended Accessories
M-68 - Recommended Standard Volume Oil Pump
20-850 - Universal Dipstick Kit 1/4” N.P.T. Fitting
20-854 - Universal Steel Braided Dipstick Kit 1/4" N.P.T. Fitting
88-602 – Small Block Ford 289-302 One Piece Oil Pan Gasket </td></tr></tbody></table>
Mustang3030.jpg

$400 with spring perches and 5.0 mounts, not bad price.... right?

• Sponsors (?)