Replacing stock exhaust

Well, I am finally upgrading my old stock exhaust to BBK headers, BBK o/r h-pipe and flowmaster catback system.

Any times on removing the header bolts and the stock h-pipe to header bolts? Figure I would buy a few cans of PB Blaster and just soak the bolts but wondering if anyone knows and tricks that will help easy the removal and instalation?

• Sponsors (?)

If the bolts have never come off, they're going to be stuck pretty well. PB Blaster and let it soak. If that doesn't loosen them up, more PB Blaster and more soaking:D Worst case, get a breaker bar on them (if you can reach) but you don't want to snap the heads off.

If the bolts have never come off, they're going to be stuck pretty well. PB Blaster and let it soak. If that doesn't loosen them up, more PB Blaster and more soaking:D Worst case, get a breaker bar on them (if you can reach) but you don't want to snap the heads off.

They look pretty rusted, I might just cut the stock h-pipe just below where it connects to the headers since the stock h-pipe is shot, that way I only need to take the header bolts out and not worry about the h-pipe bolts.

They look pretty rusted, I might just cut the stock h-pipe just below where it connects to the headers since the stock h-pipe is shot, that way I only need to take the header bolts out and not worry about the h-pipe bolts.

I'd try to get everything off without hacking it up first- you might be able to sell the stock stuff on craigslist or something to make some quick money. If they're being a hassle and you're replacing all of it, then I'd go to the Sawz-all and just be done.