Ric Kolb memorial date set.

wythors

Get off my lawn!!!
Founding Member
May 17, 2000
C Addle
In case you missed it, Ric Kolb passed away of a heart attack at the age of 52 on the 4th of July. Ric was an active member of Mustangs Northwest for many years, a founding member of SVTOA/Seattle and an avid racer with the local SCCA chapter. He was also a regular at Burgermaster and always willing to talk cars and going fast with anyone.

Scott and Debbie Morton of Mustangs Northwest are going to host a memorial service for the Kolb family at their property in Lake Stevens on Wednesday, July 19th from 4 until 8. If you want to eat, they will be having a potluck barbeque.

If you are a friend of Ric's and would like to show your support to the family, please show up with your Mustang. There will be plenty of parking.

PM me for the address if you want to attend.

• Sponsors (?)

wythors said:
Scott and Debbie Morton of Mustangs Northwest are going to host a memorial service for the Kolb family at their property in Lake Stevens on Wednesday, July 19th from 4 until 8. If you want to eat, they will be having a potluck barbeque.

MNW has this set for Monday July 17th not the 19th on their website.

S351Saleen77 said:
MNW has this set for Monday July 17th not the 19th on their website.

My info comes from a flyer distributed at last night's SVTOA meeting. I'll attempt to get a confirmation.

edit: I just spoke to Debbie Morton. It is Wednesday!!!!