Fox Rotating power steering pump, can it work?

James V

5 Year Member
Feb 26, 2017
Connecticut
Hey guys. As some of you know I recently bought a super charger. It sits right about where the power steering pump is, and the fill cap comes in contact with it. The pump sits higher than stock because I did the AC delete. So my question is can I rotate the pump in the bracket? Has anyone rotated it before?

20191125_210102.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Can you post a picture if you dont mind?

Sorry I can not because I changed over to an different bracket for the supercharger and am presently using a ford F150 pump with a remote reservoir. The PS pump is mounted where the air pump was. Custom fabricated brackets to make this work.

My SC is on the drivers side where I see yours is on the passenger side. I previously had a Procharger bracket (shown below) designed for 94/95 mustang.

Found this online showing the setup I had. Note the tilted PS pump reservoir with the filler neck clocked about 10:30 behind the coil.
1574740541350.jpeg

I forgot I had a spare ps pump so I just put it up to my bracket and learned it wont work. At least not in the bracket i have now. It's way to sideways to make work. So I'm just going to put on my old bracket that held the ac compressor too, I'll just remove the compressor.