• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Roush 200 Heads

  • Thread starter Thread starter Macktenn
  • Start date Start date Jan 27, 2021
M

Macktenn

Member
Mar 21, 2020
25
2
13
Alberta
Jan 27, 2021
#1
  • Jan 27, 2021
  • #1
somebody messaged me wanting to sell there roush 200 heads to me. I don’t know a lot about them so I like to come here first with these kinds of things... he is asking 1200 Canadian dollars for them (~$950 USD) they are used, with .600 lift springs in them. I’m wondering do they are worth it for that cost, or if I just spend the few extra dollars and buy new aluminum heads. Thanks in advance
 

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
Mod Dude
Dec 6, 2005
6,526
5,520
194
Corn County USA
Jan 27, 2021
#2
  • Jan 27, 2021
  • #2
Seems a bit pricy to me, but I just bought a set of aluminum ProMaxx heads for <$900 USD.
 

Steel1

Mustang Master
Aug 18, 2017
1,419
639
143
Connecticut
Jan 27, 2021
#3
  • Jan 27, 2021
  • #3
Seems a little high for an iron heads, you could probably pick up a set of used aluminum heads with similar or better flow for
about the same money.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
Place to Avoid: Jamison Auto Group in Gulfport, MS
  • D Durden
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
3K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2026
Noobz347
Run a 5 channel or use head unit and mono amp for sub?
  • 2000xp8
  • Sep 20, 2024
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 23, 2024
2000xp8
E
Finished my Fox Hydroboost Install - Tips
  • Engineer Duane
  • Apr 9, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2025
Engineer Duane
E
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?