Roush side exit exhaust...

Rainz

Oct 11, 2004
Can anyone give me some perspective on how it sounds and performs?

I was thinking of getting just the Roush side exhaust with the ground effects and rear bumper so all knowledge is appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

extremely quiet, other than for the looks I dont like them. I'd venture to say they dont do much either cause the Roush I dyno'd with only put down 230-240 rwhp (I dont member if he was stage I or II) but it was an 03

yeah, it seems to be pretty hard to get the side exit exhaust to increase performance- I would definately say due to the extreme bend to send it to the side....I think the Steeda side exhaust flows pretty well, and Spintech sounds awesome... so theres some other ideas. (unless steeda is borla too??)

mustangexhaust.com for sound clips

not borla... magnaflow

also quiet... BUT the enhanced sound ones are pretty good sounding... they are shorter mufflers and sound MUCH better...

however another option is the Spintech system that is custom made to fit the Roush sideskirts and tips. for the spintech side exhaust I CAN GUARANTEE that it sounds so much better than any magnaflow mufflers... also it sounds like 100X better than 40 flows and it looks awesome as well...

here's a pic of my car before the IRS swap:
P1010009%20(Custom).JPG

i also had the spintech system on and that thing sounded amazing with everything else stock... i can only imagine what it would sound with a prochamber or a good h-pipe