Roush Tool Kit??

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,343
18,074
224
Massachusetts
Does anyone have the kit? How much does it cost exactly?

I kinda like the idea of having tools stored in a convienent spot like the Roush kit. I always find myself needing a wrench or another tool (for a friends car) from time to time and hate taking my toolbox as it slides around in the trunk when i bang gears.
 
I understand that. I just want it to hold all the little tools i use like tire pressure gauge, tire plug kit, wrenches for battery and such. SOmetimes i use those basic tools for things other than my car, like if i'm over a friends house hanging out and need a wrench for something.

All my friend's aren't like me and have tools laying around. I hate carrying my heavy tool box because it crashes into my trunk when i bang gears so something like this would be used by me.

Maybe i'll ask for it for Xmas