RYAN218's avatar LMFAO

i liked the lil icon lol. i like the flashy lights :lol: i dont know how to make one for my car lol.

yeah i know its my dad's car. but he knows i consider it mine. because i just do lol. plus I'm the one that found it worked on it spent about 25 hours of work on body work on it so i think i deserve to be able to say the car is somewhat mine. I'm the one that found it. and he really don't care because its still in his name. so what can i do. plus it will be mine sooner or later. after he starts working on the cobra and getting a 351 in it he will drive that more I'm sure at first. becasue he grew up with the car. he has had the cobra for longer then he has been married. :lol: mom has tried to make him sell it for the past 19 years :lol

plus i just like the light's in It a lot. if someone will make me one i will use it:shrug:

68torinogt i hate you. :lol: just kidding. i really could care less if you give me a hard time. I'm young and dumb. but hey everone who is young is like that if you think about it.

• Sponsors (?)

Henceforward said:
I made that one... :D

image.php

So the question that logically follows... "Is that Joe?"

nope not just just old ryry :lol:

want to make me one buddy old pal :p