Roush S351 Motor Mount Question

• Sponsors (?)

anyone got a picture of the K-member with the engine out?

Also whats the difference in the Motor Mounts with a S351 with Stock Hood and a Car with the Extractor Hood.

Reason why i'm asking is I bought a set off a nice gentlemen on here. I have both hoods. These mounts where for a 96 with the Extractor Hood. But now I got to decide which hood i want to use. Both are painted and ready.
Thanks for any replies.

Danny

I don't have any of those pics anymore. Lost them in an old computer. No matter really since the K-member is the same. You see the notch in mine from the picture above?
Also, there are no difference in the motor mounts between the hoods. The 83 convert mounts that Saleen altered lowered it about an 1 - 1 1/4 in. The motor fit fine even with the insulation with the stock hood. You just have more room with the heat extractor. With the cobra upper intake there was about an inch and a half extra room with the H/E hood. I know because I was concerned when I installed my MM CC plates. That is with the real Saleen hood. Don't know if the Kaenan MPS hood is identical under there. even though it looks the same. Why go stock if you have the H/E hood?