Saleen S281 rear spoiler ??

• Sponsors (?)

it will fit...it only has 2 bolts which bolt into the rear two holes from ur stock wing...the rest is held on with alot of double sided tape...really bad design and quality...looks nice tho when it is finished

The S281 wing is mad tyte, yo
mrt.gif

Poor quality, poor mounting method, and poor customer service (if you go directly through Saleen) are heavily outweighed by the finished product. Well, that is if you get the non-sideburn version. I still have mixed feelings on those. BTW, I sugguest going through Speedworx.com for your wing.

REAR.JPG

nickthegenius said:
mrt.gif

Poor quality, poor mounting method, and poor customer service (if you go directly through Saleen) are heavily outweighed by the finished product. Well, that is if you get the non-sideburn version. I still have mixed feelings on those. BTW, I sugguest going through Speedworx.com for your wing.

REAR.JPG

:OT: Man, I have always liked your car. Truly original :nice:

There are two S281 designs based on what year spoiler you have. You can also get the S281 as a 1-piece or a 3-piece. The 1-piece is slightly rounder at the corners, while the 3-piece has the additional "side burns". My personal opinion is that the 1-piece looks better (unless you are getting the Saleen rear bumper, which the side burns visually tie into). I have had an S281, but it got stolen. I replaced it with an S351. The S351 looks much better than the S281 IMO. The is also an advantage in that the S351 comes in a much more finished condition than the S281, saving you $ at the body shop. The S281 is still a VERY goood choice, though. Another thing is that you will hear a lot of slamming of Saleen customer service, etc. My own personal experience with buying two wings directly from Saleen was very positive (arrived right away, etc.). This is just some stuff to keep in mind. Good luck with whatever you go with.

S351:
457554_41_full.jpg

nickthegenius said:
mrt.gif

Man ain't it the truth..
Mine came in 3 separate pkag(3 month it took to get all of pkgs), spoiler came looking like a prizzle, and it was ROUGH. after spending way too much time on non-existing Saleen customer service, and spending way too much money for prep and paint, it came out stunning:hail2: